Sunday 13 December 2015

Luxurious gifts for that someone special


We all have those people in our lives who we want to show a bit of appreciation and go a full out splurge on but sometimes it is hard to decide what items are worth spending the cash on. Here is a full blown out list of some items which I think would be great for that extra special somebody.

Hourglass ambient lighting pallet £65

This is the beauty rave of the year and I am sure the majority of beauty lovers would really appreciate opening this on Christmas day; I should know as it is on my list!

Benefit You`re So Party £39.50

This is a great gift set for teenage girls who love Benefit make-up; it contains some of Benfits most popular pieces including: they`re real! mascara, hoola bronzing powder, the POREfessional mini and an ultra plush lip gloss mini in hoola. These items will be great for the upcoming party season!

Clarins Eau Dynamisante Collection - Wake-Up Treats £32
 
I usually find Clarins is a brand which slightly more mature women like as I know my mum is a sucker for Clarins. This gift includes a selection of: The Eau Dynamisante Spray 100ml, The Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 100ml and The Eau Dynamisante Shower Gel 50ml.

L' Occitane Sparkling Verbena Collection £49

L’Occitane gifts are perfect for those nearest and dearest as they have a selection of beautifully pre-wrapped gifts (to save you the tedious task)! This gift here includes their: eau de toilette, shower gel, body lotion, extra-gentle soap and cooling hand cream gel; it is also in their most recent and my personal favourite scent ‘Verbena’!







Jo Malone Candle  £42

All of Jo Malone's items are luxurious but a candle which really caught my attention was the Almond and macaroon one which I then pointed out to my mum which she then added to her list (great!)

Molton Brown Hand Wash Bauble £11

These must be Molton Brown's best sellers as they are extremely festive: a beautifully packaged bauble with a luxurious hand wash! This year they have released a limited edition fragrance of Elderflower.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig