Sunday 8 November 2015

The perfect drugstore brow


Eyebrows. The bane to many teenage girls lives, the reason why many people loose 30 minutes sleep in the morning. I am not saying that my eyebrows are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G but I am pretty sure these drugstore products have helped them look more tamed!

 To start with I brush through my brows with the Maybelline master shape brow pencil to shape them naturally. Next I lightly brush through them with the Maybelline brow drama which I use in the shade light brown, this colours the light eyebrow hairs to thicken my eyebrows and the formula dries to keep them in shape. I ensure to do this stage lightly otherwise the liquid would dry on my eyebrows and crumble. Afterwards I use the pencil on the Maybelline master shape to further fill in my eyebrows, I use the pencil to define the arch and extend my brows. Finally I use the Real Techniques brow brush to give my eyebrows a final sweep into place.

In my search for the 'perfect brow' I found some top tips on how you should measure your eyebrows on where to start, arch and end.

1. To measure where to start, line your brush at an angle with the edge of your nose, the place in which the pencil meets your eyebrow zone should be where your brow begins.

2.Then line straight with the pupil in your eye, where this meets you eyebrow should be the section where your brow should begin to arch.

3.Finally, line the brush at an angle with the edge of your nose and the corner of your eye, where this lines with your brow should be where it ends.

What are your top tips when filling in your eyebrows?

Maybelline brow drama and master shape brow pencil with the real techniques brown brush
My eyebrow products
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig