Tuesday 25 August 2015

Tenerife lookbook








This summer I was fortunate enough to fly to Tenerife for a weeks stay in Thomson's sensatori Gran Melia Isla Palacio de Isora resort and it was one amazing week indeed. I spent many months purchasing new clothing items in preparation for my holiday and here is a showcase of some of the outfits which I broadcasted and some of the sights which I witnessed when I was away.



This is an outfit which I wore during the evening when going to dinner or watching the entertainment. I purchased this maxi dress from Hollister and is amazing for wearing abroad as it is light so I don't get too hot in the evening but also formal for the dressy events. I perfectly paired this with my blue pumps from Schuh which are flats so easy and comfortable to wear.
 
 
Mmmmm...Looking at this picture makes me feel hungry! This coconut cake was beautiful, the crumbly cake retained moisture as well as maintain the creamy coconut consistency. As of all of the dishes at the hotel it also looked beautiful.

This was the stunning pool view in the sunset of Tenerife. It was amazing to takes walks in the evening to explore such spectacular scenery.
Here I am pictured on a day out in Tenerife to visit the famous Mount Tide, unfortunately it was too cloudy to actually visit the mountain (I know rain in Tenerife) so we visited this thousand old dragon tree which is photographed behind me. I wore this dress from Hollister on the trip as it was easy to wear and also had sleeves to cover my shoulders as there is nothing worse than shoulder burn (that is of course only necessary if the sun does come out!). It is also always best to wear flat shoes on trips as there is nothing worse than stumbling around with blisters on your feet.

Tenrife hosted a spectacular firework display right on the doorstep of my hotel(literally!) It was in recognition of a Saint in Tenerife and was one of the most spectacular firework displays I have ever seen. The display started at midnight and the celebrations continued in the town until 6am but I only stayed for the fireworks. I do believe it is the best display I have ever seen and the streets were heaving with tourists as well as locals which had travelled from all corners of the country! This certainly was a night to remember!
Here is a pool outfit where I am wearing a kimono from Hollister, Kimonos are an essential when you get out of the pool and want a cover up. My bikini is blue which pairs nicely with my kimono and I purchased this from Victoria secret.


Here is another beach outfit where I am wearing a dress which a neighbour brought back from Spain. Dresses which are a couple of sizes too big are great for the beach as they are easy to move around in and the design on this dress is beautiful with the bright blue dress and the intricate  henna pattern. My flip flops are from O'Neill and are extremely comfy, I strongly recommend these for people who have soft feet like me and get instant blisters when wearing flip flops. I also opted for a make-up free look as there is nothing worse than being caked with make-up in the sun. All I had on was some foundation with a SPF of 15 to prevent me getting burnt!



 
Going for a stroll along the beach in the evening was beautiful as you could watch the sunset over the sea. I am wearing a plain black dress which is a fashion requirement for all wardrobes as it can be dressed up or down. I am also wearing some wedges which were surprisingly comfortable for their height, I purchased these beauties from Monsoon.
 
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed all my holiday outfits, what are your summer essentials?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig