Monday 3 August 2015

Healthy salad with flavour


 
 
So recently I have been embarking on a 'healthy eating' regime (I must not call it a D I E T) and I have almost met my goal weight. Throughout my 'healthy eating' I have had many salads and realised that some are just bland and boring and others that just do not fill you up. But this 'chicken tikka' salad has so much flavour I thought that I would share the ingredients with you so you can whip it up in 5 minutes so that you are full for hours:
 
  • Half a red pepper
  • Handful of santini tomatoes
  • One piece of celery
  • Half  a pack of M and S chicken tikka fillets
  •  50g roasted tomato rice salad
  • Half a pack of mixed leaves
I accompanied my sald with a cold glass of water with lemon as this drink has many health and diet benefits: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/11-benefits-lemon-water-you-didnt-know-about.html .

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig