Monday 27 July 2015

July favourites 2015

Beauty and lifestyle products I have been loving in July


So it has come to the end of July which means it is time to write a post on newly discovered products which I have been loving this month-enjoy!

-Hollister low rise denim shorts- I was in desperate need for a pair of shorts this summer and I was fortunate enough that when I went into Hollister their shorts were in the sale. I loved the ripped effect of these shorts so I snatched them up at a bargain price of £20.
http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk/bettys-shorts-sale/hollister-low-rise-boyfriend-shorts-4064070

-Urban outfitters top- I thought this top would be a perfect match for my new shorts and it was also in the sale section, from £26 to £12. It is very light and would be great in the hot weather, the white colour also means it would match most of my clothes.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5747441499852&category=SALE-WOMENS-EU

-Maybelline eraser eye concealer-I purchased this product under the wise words of Gabriella (VelvetGh0st) as I felt like my No7 concealer kept on creasing underneath my eyes. When I went to boots they only had the nude shade so I took the plunge and I purchased it. The concealer was a good recommendation as it blends easily with my makeup and did not crease, it was a bit dark and I would have preferred the 'light' shade but for summer 'nude' is good as I would be wearing a more bronzed face.
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Eraser-Eye-Concealer_1321843/

-Garnier summer body lotion- This has probably been my favourite product of the month, I really wanted to get a tanned look without spending the time of sunbathing and I was too scared to use a fake tan. This product is a 2 in 1 as it adds a buildable natural looking tan and also moisturises skin so I don't have to have two separate products.
http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Summer-Body-Lotion-Deep-Sun-Kissed-400ml_1116007/

-Virgin Mojito shower gel-Virgin mojito is body shop's new fragrance, it is a mixture between mint and lime and is a perfect summer scent, the aroma reminds me of lime starburst! However this is a limited addition fragrance so I will have to stock up on the shower gel before they are discontinued.
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/new-in.aspx#/new-in.aspx

-Crescent bay Hollister spray- This spray has currently been my summer fragrance and is a floral scent.
http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/uk/girls-body-care-fragrance/cresent-bay-mist-4115069_01

-Citrus Verbena Haircare duo- L'occtaine en provenance relased their new fragrance which is the citrus verbena, as in the name it is a citrusy scent and is perfect for the summer months. The bright yellow colour represents the bright, zingy flavour and I decided to purchase the fragrance in form of hair care products.
http://uk.loccitane.com/citrus-verbena-fresh-conditioner,83,1,39615,753349.htm?newversion=true&=#s=29793

-Special K cereal bar milk chocolate- I decided to add a food favourite into this post as these bars have proved a nice healthy snack. I often have them in the evening as a healthy replacement to a chocolate bar.

-Real techniques brushes- So there has been much hype over the real techniques and  my only product was the powder brush so I decided to purchase the eye brushes to help me with detail on my eye make up. I have not really used them so far as I am so scared to get them dirty but I think they will be my new staple eye brushes.

What has been your favourite products in July?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's world. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig